Monday, May 14, 2018

stabbed in the back

funny, it's been years since i felt like this. i know i've been battin' a thousand lately in regards to a couple fuckups i've made, but i do not hold shame that i vented to two of my friends about being tranced without my consent.

i have been angry, and rightly so. my consent was violated. i was not given a choice, and i decided to walk away and process my rage. it has not abated, not in the slightest. so i chose to vent, because i figured it would help. i was not surprised that my words were taken to them, they were angry with her as well. nor was i surprised that i logged in to see a message so passive-aggressive from that person.

high school ended for you before i was born, maybe leave that shit to the teenagers, okay?

instead of playing her little game, since i was likely blocked anyways, i blocked that mind-raping bitch and unfriended her. so i have been working on moving on, letting it go like water down a penguin's back. i call the act "penguining" because i find it cute.

until i read io's blog. where she questioned my ability to consent, to be dominated.

the knife in the back is a nice touch, by the way. thanks.

apparently being near io after she told me to 'ignore' my stalker, she may have told unity to trance me. WITHOUT TALKING TO ME FIRST.

i never gave consent! being on the ymo sim is not giving consent! being at one of your stupid dances is not giving consent! me consenting is giving consent!

so, tell you what. you want to believe unity so badly, go for it. enjoy her using people without consent. enjoy her scaring people off because she doesn't give a choice. i hope that fucking bed is nice when you lay in it.

she's not a dominant of me. she never was. and ordering me to take pills and go to bed is not fucking okay. from you, or her. you are not my dominant. you haven't been in two years. stop fucking acting like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment