Thursday, May 31, 2018

gratefulness

over the last few days and nights, i have to say i'm feeling really grateful for my friends. rosa, tanarra, seth, pen, rej, val, bryan, lofty, darken, all of you guys have been the stabilizing force while i get my feet back under me and move forward with my new plans. and the other people i've been leaning on, like jess, marci, sapio, and passion, i may not know you as well as i would like, but i am grateful for you all the same.

knowing that when i am feeling down a multitude come forward to help is a shining light in my darkness, and of course i repay the favor without question when my friends need me too. this beautiful network of support is something that i'd been looking for for a long time, and i'm glad to have finally found it. and i'm also proud that i managed to create this network by just being myself.

i have no idea how to pay back such kindnesses, so i just do what i can because it feels right to me.

each person is so beautiful in their own way, and together we are a shimmering galaxy of lights, and i appreciate each and every one of them. i could go on and on about them, but i think i'll leave it here. thank you, everyone who has reached out to me and coaxed me into bigger and better things.

No comments:

Post a Comment