Friday, August 3, 2018

to my pony

i will be with you, wherever you go, in spirit since i cannot be there physically. until you tell me to leave, i will follow you through heaven and hell and everything inbetween.

it's kind of funny how life turned out the way it did, just a casual extension of our friendship that eventually became full-blown d/s. when you accepted my collar, i was over the moon. nothing filled me with more joy and pride while we sat there, basking in the emotions and the congratulations of friends.

the locking sound was pretty loud, but it also drove it home that you chose to be mine. even if somehow someone got into your account and took the collar away, know that in my heart it is still there, gleaming beautifully around your neck as a symbol of submission.

when i went shopping for the collar, it took months as i was determined to get you nothing but the best. after several failed avenues of searching, it was just a few days beforehand when i spotted it on the marketplace after adjusting my parameters.

there it was, listed among a few other random things. i clicked on it, perused the photos and read the inscription below. i knew it was perfect, so i added it to my cart as a gift and decided to wait.

i was so excited i almost couldn't sleep, and then i nearly jumped the gun! haha but it went well, bought as a gift for you and straight to your inventory without any issues.

the cute little pony with puns and sass for days somehow wormed into my heart, and cuddling you was often the highlight of my day. even if you were just sitting near me while i typed away at a story, or just rested beside me when we chatted with friends, you made everything better.

you still make my world better, and i'll be right here waiting for you as soon as you can come back. no matter what certain people might say, painting me as the villain to achieve their narrative, i'll still be right here in your corner, cheering you on and helping you up.

1 comment:

  1. Out of the night that covers me,
    Black as the pit from pole to pole,
    I thank whatever gods may be
    For my unconquerable soul.

    In the fell clutch of circumstance
    I have not winced nor cried aloud.
    Under the bludgeonings of chance
    My head is bloody, but unbowed.

    Beyond this place of wrath and tears
    Looms but the Horror of the shade,
    And yet the menace of the years
    Finds and shall find me unafraid.

    ReplyDelete