Sunday, August 12, 2018

assumptions

apparently my online activity is being tracked, and assumptions are being made based on my alleged activity. why, i honestly have no idea. it's almost as if there's some sort of weird 'demand' to know what i'm doing at all times, for whatever reasons that are cooked up.

see, what i do, or don't do online is nobody's business but my own. jumping to conclusions just because i'm online or not is incredibly stupid and isn't going to win any brownie points. assuming that "oh i must be hiding because i'm not online" is 1) really fucking stupid, 2) incredibly telling of your fucking ego that you decided this with zero evidence to show for it, and 3) again really fucking stupid.

i'm not going to sit here and justify my habits to satisfy the egos of people with their heads shoved so far up their own asses they must shit when they breathe. i will continue to do what i want, when i want, because that's my life and nobody controls me.

if you are honestly curious about what i've been up to lately, and you're not a complete fucking jackass, you can just ask me and i would be more than happy to answer you.

with that said: if you've made erroneous conclusions about me based on whether or not i'm online in a fucking game, kindly fuck in the direction of off.



if none of the above applies to you, hi there, hello, how are you doing, more small talk, haha i missed you too let's hang out sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment