Monday, July 16, 2018

my life

my life now, is definitely interesting. especially when i have changed my name, where i hang out on sl, changed my social circles, my company, and am working on making amends to a man who never lied to me. who only lied at the end, when it didn't matter because he was accused of it anyways.

my friends now, some of them i've kept and the others i am distancing myself from. i am grateful everyday for those who have stayed with me, supporting me and helping me get back on my feet while i explore new avenues.

i decide what events i want to do, i decide my shifts and place of employment. and i deliberately avoid locations that would cause conflict. there are places i don't go to on fridays or sundays, i go somewhere else to keep the peace.

everything about me i have done, has been to shed my old identity, and remove myself from a tarnished reputation. my life is steadily improving now, and i am quite happy with my newly collared sub that i adore above anything else.

the love and acceptance from the people important to me has been instrumental in this, and i've been buoyed by the positivity from all this. of course, the reward has been me teaching others, sharing my wisdom and observances. enlightening via knowledge, some of it i've known for years and others i've recently been learning myself and sharing with other people.

i'm researching new things, learning nifty techniques about silicone and how it interacts with pigments and paints. i haven't practiced any of it yet, just been watching and learning from others online.

but i do have one little word of note: i don't change what i do fundamentally to spite others, i do it for myself. if somehow you, dear reader, have come to an erroneous conclusion about me based on my blog entries, then i suggest perhaps stop reading them. what i choose to share in my space is a privilege, not a right.

No comments:

Post a Comment