Wednesday, July 4, 2018

missing my friends

it's one of those nights where my heart begins to ache, and i look at profiles and pine. i miss my friends that i made in kardoloth, but i have no idea what would happen if i tried to contact them. i have no idea if anything was said about me or not, and if there was, what was said.

i miss keeran, the sassy dragon always looking to pick a fight. she was fun to rp with and watch her kick ass with her claws and wings in her human form.

i miss keedo, he was a cool elf in disguise, in reality a dragon trying to care for his hatchling grandson without anyone in the kingdom finding out. he was a blast pretending to get drunk with, and the ensuing shenanigans made me laugh long and loud.

i miss zahla, we weren't close but she always said "hee" instead of lol, and i found that to be a really interesting quirk. she made hanging out in the lobby fun, and she looked to me for rp advice as a noob who was suddenly drafted to be the head of the druids.

and most of all, i miss draven. i found myself caring for him, maybe because our rp was easy and fun, and though he made me vampire chow, i started going around looking for him. part of me wonders because something about him reminded me of parzival, but on a far gentler level. he's a good man, a good roleplayer, and i guess i will always wonder if our characters would have ended up hooking up.

i want to talk to them, but i am afraid to. i am afraid of harsh words in the wake of things, i am afraid of enduring more pain at the hands of lies and deceit. so more silence stretches between us, and i find myself wondering if they ever think about me at all, or if i'm already forgotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment