Saturday, June 23, 2018

SLB15

i was in fact telling the truth about doing the birthday event for second life, i just never specified what i would be doing. i am not on the performer list in any form, not DJing, not dancing, not backup for any troupe. instead, i helped work on a booth at the request of a friend.

i will not say which booth, or which sim it's on, but my work is proudly displayed. i am credited in a notecard because of my help, along with the others who all pitched in. honestly, i didn't expect to be credited for the hours i put in helping, but i am glad i was.

it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy knowing that people are seeing my research, and the time i put in did not go to waste. so, those patrons of SLB, you will come across me. just not my physical form. i hope everyone enjoys the bash and has a great time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment