Wednesday, September 19, 2018

to whom it may concern

hello there. if you are reading this as a screenshot presented to you in some way, i would like to inform you that i have not consented to this in any way, shape, or form.

my blog is my blog, full of nothing but my opinions on various things. the fact that it has been weaponized against me to bring the purported victory over someone else's life has distressed me greatly.

my words are my own, only i speak them. let it be known now that i do not consent to these words being used to bolster the claims made against me, nor do i consent to them being entered into a court of law.

it is my hope that greater judgement will prevail, and that the entries presented to you will be thrown out as the insignificant matters they are. i do not feel joy that it has come to this, but i hope that this proves i don't have any motive in the slightest.

i've said it before, and i'll say it again. i have nothing to hide, because i have never lied. what i wrote for my own personal entries was the truth, with no embellishment. should you decide to argue that i entered my words in a public domain and therefore i have no right to say who can and should read them, i would like to inform you that while this is a public site, you have to actually have the url to my blog in order to be able to read it.

i gave that url to six people. i know at least two of them have spread it around, sending people to comment things on my page in the hopes of provoking a reaction.

this has succeeded in the past, and i have left the entries up which you might receive copies of. i am human, and i do make mistakes. instead of deleting what i said, i have chosen to have them remain as a reminder to myself that i can say quite vicious things when i am angry. it is also a reminder that things have a time and place, and quite honestly this blog is one of them. this is my safe space, i created it. i own it. i speak in it.

if you have any questions for me, i'm afraid i will not be giving out my name or any contact information. i am simply asking to be left alone, and to stop using my blog against me.

thank you for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment