Saturday, September 8, 2018

fall

the seasons are changing, days are getting shorter and it's getting cooler in the evenings. thankfully all my heating needs are already taken care of, so i won't really have to worry about that. gonna have to adjust to my husband going off to college again once the quarter starts, it always takes some getting used to.

don't really have any plans lined up other than halloween decorations and spinning tunes as usual. while i have thought about picking up more shifts to earn more linden, at the moment i am perfectly happy only doing two days a week. i seem to get more tired if i try doing three. even when the third shift was only once a month, it often exhausted me to try and squeeze it all in.

now with my other job on my plate, i have to make sure that i'm active in that area as well. so far i've been keeping up, aside from a hiccup with trying to align schedules with a french coworker who's hours i don't know. that was a bit awkward, but i did reach out to let him know my timezone.

it's also been great spending quality time with my sl momma, i'd been missing her and she's busy as shit lately so even though it wasn't very long before she had to go to bed, it was still nice. hopefully as things pick up, if i make it past the probation period we get to work together.

as the holidays approach i've been vaguely concerned about my depression kicking up, but i guess as we get closer to november i'll have a better idea of how i'm doing mentally. that's about it really, all's quiet on the home front now that i know what my schedule looks like.

No comments:

Post a Comment